Whale Watching cruises now available from Cronulla!
Join Cronulla Whale Watching for their exciting new twice daily cruises. Their services operate in conjunction with the whale migration season with their purpose built boat “Whale Watcher” normally sailing between May and the end of October.
You’ll be out on the ocean in no time at all – in fact once you leave Gunnamatta Bay Wharf it’s a 10 minute journey out to sea. On your return the boat drops into Bundeena, so if you take the morning cruise you’re free to explore this small township and either catch the afternoon cruise service or take the regular Cronulla Ferry when you’re ready to head home.
- . Seniors Twice daily cruises
9.30 am to approx 12.00 pm
12.30 pm to aprox 3 pm
- Sailing from May to the end of October
- Operates on Wednesday to Sunday
- Prices are $75 for adults ($65 for seniors) and $50 for children (infants free)
- Whale Watcher holds 49 passengers across three decks
- Cruises depart from Gunnamatta Bay Wharf
- Find the team at Cronulla Marina, Berth 2, 2 Tonkin Street, Cronulla NSW 2230
It’s estimated that 30,000 beautiful humpback whales migrate each and every year along the New South Wales coast of Australia and they journey from Antarctica to the warmer waters around Queensland. Catch them as they glide past with such majesty, and don’t forget to keep an eye out for their calves.
Don’t forget that the coast at Cape Solander is a fantastic place to watch the whale migration. Especially if you don’t have sea legs.
More details about where to head for is available on our other whale watching page.