- This event has passed.
September 26, 2018 @ 11:30 am - September 27, 2018 @ 12:30 am AEST
Cronulla Library runs 2 Rhymetime sessions on Wednesday mornings at 10:30am and 11:30am. Rhymetime is our Early Childhood program for babies from 0-2 years and their carers. Join in with your child reading simple stories, singing rhymes and finger puppet play.
Bring along your singing voice and a sense of fun. Each Rhymetime session offers opportunities to sing, talk, read and play with your child through:
- Rhymes and songs
- puppets and props
- simple books read aloud
- finger play and lap jogs
Learn some new rhymes, songs and games you can use at home with your child. Take some time at the end of the session to borrow some books to read with your child at home.
Rhymetime sessions run for up to 30 minutes, depending on the engagement level of the children.
While at Rhymetimes we appreciate your cooperation with the following guidelines:
- Join in and encourage your child to do so too.
- Keep your child close to you during the program.
- If your child is restless feel free to leave the area until your child is settled again.
- Enjoy a chat with other participants after the program
- Ask permission before taking photos or video.
- Please turn your phone to silent.
Enquiries can be directed to Cronulla Library on
phone 9523 4980