UPDATE: Libraries now open on Monday 18 October
Cronulla Library is now operating on a Click & Collect basis
If you’re like me and have re-read many of your favourite books whilst the libraries have been closed then you’ll be very happy to learn that the Sutherland Shire libraries – including Cronulla – is now operating a Click and Collect service.
I can’t wait to select a new thriller to read or even something scary which I must remember not to read just before bedtime!
How to use Click and Collect at Cronulla Library
- Jump online and view the LIBRARY CATALOGUE
- Select Cronulla Library or which ever location suits you best
- Select your chosen book(s)
- You will be notified when the books are available for collection
Collection will be on Monday to Friday between 10 am and 4pm from the library entrance.
What you will need
- You will need to take your library card or photo ID to collect your books
- You must wear a face mask at all times
- Be prepared to queue – please be patient and wait in a safe line 1.5m apart from others
- You will need to check in via the Services NSW QR code app or staff can help you sign in
- You will not be able to access any toilets within a library
- You cannot browse for books inside the library
- Other services such as photocopying and study spaces are not available at this time
Don’t forget that the library digital collections including eBooks, magazines, eAudio, and streaming video and music remain available 24 hours a day, 7 days week.