- This event has passed.
Toddler Time Cronulla
September 20, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - September 27, 2018 @ 12:00 pm AEST
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Thursday, repeating indefinitely
A free drop-in session for children 18m – 3yrs at Cronulla Library. Join in with your child every Thursday morning at 11:00am during school terms reading stories, singing songs and moving to music.
Toddlertime is free! Join in with your child reading stories, singing songs, saying rhymes and moving to music with shakers and scarves. Your child will learn some early pre-reading and music skills as well as memory, concentration, imagination and social skills. Take some time at the end of the session to borrow some books to read with your child at home.
Toddler Time sessions run for up to 30 minutes, depending on the engagement level of the children.
While at Toddlertime we appreciate your cooperation with the following guidelines:
- Join in and encourage your child to do so too.
- Keep your child close to you during the program.
- If your child is restless feel free to leave the area until your child is settled again.
- Enjoy a chat with other participants after the program
- Ask permission before taking photos or video.
- Please turn your phone to silent.
Free and no booking required!
Enquiries can be directed to Cronulla Library on
phone 9523 4980